Friday, May 13, 2011

Luau

Tonight, the beat of my heart (Kathy) and I will go to Tyler, Texas for a luau-themed party. We will be the guest of Charles and Scarlett Drane, the notable socialite couple in Palestine. Should be a lot of fun. I'll update this after I return.

Esta noche, el latido de mi corazón (Kathy) y voy a ir a Tyler, Texas, para un luau-fiesta temática. Vamos a ser el invitado de Carlos y Scarlett Drane, la pareja notables socialité en Palestina. Debe ser muy divertido. Voy a actualizar esto después de que yo regrese.

In other news(?), I'll be heading to Dallas to catch up with some very dear friends from the past: Patty and Lanelle. We were quite a team a few years back. I'm sure they haven't aged as badly as I have. Of course they started out a lot better looking than me anyway. Should be a ball. I'll also see Charles II this weekend. That's a good thing for many reasons and on many levels. Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment