Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's just not fair...

...when I'm getting older, but Patti and Lanelle aren't. In Dallas this past weekend, I met with to dear friends from the past that I haven't seen in a long time. (Always think about, but never see.) When I see them- it's like time has frozen in awe. For me- it's like time has thawed and I'm freezer-burned. :)

We had lunch at which time I put my foot in my mouth so hard that I now have athlete's tongue. But feelings were mended and my behavior was amended. We had a fun night at Sullivan's. Jazz combo, good food, a couple of drinks, and a sweet server named Tia who had just moved in from Philadelphia. All in all a great day with the girls.

After parting on Sunday morning, I hung out long enough to shop in The Great Indoors for fixtures on the building. Some nice stuff and helpful people- prices high, but otherwise not all that special. I think I'll just order from local businesses and support the local economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment