Friday, September 29, 2017

Un año de progreso

A lot has happened in a year.

Since that last post we have been busy little worker ants.  We hosted Christmas for my extended family. (lots of fun) We moved into the upstairs.  Had AC/Heat installed building-wide.  Kathy is teaching yoga 4 times a week- 3 times at the Manor and once at Anytime Fitness.  I've started teaching acting classes twice a month (now on hiatus).  Kathy is painting again!! Woohoo!

I've also started to build a handicap accessible restroom on the main floor.  I keep running into roadblocks that slow down the progress, but I WILL PREVAIL.  We are hosting Christmas again this year and I want to have things in better shape than last year.  I've been focusing on the downstairs a lot more than the upstairs so upstairs is little changed...at least visibly.

There's been a lot more, but that's all for the blog.  Hopefully it'll be less than a year before the next post.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment