Thursday, July 7, 2016

House Away from Hot House

As stated, the A/C in or residence on Brazos St went blooey-- I think that's the technical term, yeah-- so it was getting pretty hot in the old homestead.  First it was a minor problem, but it was just the precursor to a total collapse of the system.  We don't understand...it was only 24 years old...what's the deal?

Anyway, while we're getting money together and an appointment with super busy A/C guys, we decide to camp out in the Manor.  We put up an air mattress, brought clothes and toiletries, and temporary kitchen stuff.  Kathy had her new tub.  Ooooh!  Aaaaahhhh!  and I had my new shower.  Yay.  The a/c there worked fine.  Things were okay.  We were there for 5 days.  I liked it.

The new system on Brazos is smaller, more efficient, and more effective than its predecessor. Good job.

I'm going to use some of the parts from the old unit to make an attic vent for the Manor.  All will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment