Friday, July 30, 2010

Moving along now...


OK. I was unable to sign in since my last post. It has taken this long to get it sorted out. In my last post I talked about uncovering 6 steps...wrong! There were 11 steps buried up to 4 feet deep. We dubbed them the "Stairway to Hades". They extend down past the French drains. I'm afraid I'm going to have to cover a couple back up to keep from having to relanscape the entire eastern slope. I'll brick the bottom for a platform and Bobs-yer-uncle.

The new roof got started today with tearoff. Should be done midweek next week. Should. We'll see.

Monday we'll start the electrical and some of the reframing. The belltower is opened up as it the rotted floor in the northeast corner. We'll work there first.
Will be posting new pics to the link http://nickelchurch.shutterfly.com/ There will be more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment