Monday, May 9, 2011

Tag, you're it!

Alright. Looking back over my posts, I realized that a mobile post I did was not posted. Rats! A couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday night, our wonderful old building got tagged (as in graffiti) again. This time it was Soloe, V Epic, and somebody else. I'll paste photos on here later. The tagged windows, brick, the garage door, the borrowed boom lift, and the neighbors behind and to the west. I filed a police report, and the responding officer said that the "somebody else" is an adult teaching youngsters how to tag. You could see the instruction going on in the graffiti. For the kids, tagging the machine is a class B misdemeanor, but for the adult it's "organized crime activities", a felony. It's also a felony to tag a historic building. I've gotten most of it off, but it's a pain in the butt. I think I saw the young perps the Sunday before scoping out the location. Two tween or early teen Hispanic males (with 3 bicycles!) hanging out behind our building. I WILL press charges. Caveat Nota

No comments:

Post a Comment